Pro's & Con's with Flat-Pack Kitchens
So you want a new kitchen, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg?
This is a common misconception that custom cabinetry is vastly more expensive.
The price of a new kitchen reflects a number of factors.
Pro's & Con's when considering Flat-Pack Kitchens:
- Can be more budget friendly
- You can grab it off the shelf right away
- Does the job
- You have to assemble yourself
- May make a mistake
- May not have a longer warranty
- May not be as good quality
- It's not custom sizing - standard sizes
- Limited in styles & colours
Remember if you are putting together flat-pack cabinets: use extra glue and fixings where you can, or even a substrate for the bench-top to brace it all together.